Sunday, January 5, 2014

Buffalo chicken bites recipe

I am just going to keep on dreaming about all the delicious things I want to make tomorrow since I have a snow day from work, but sadly I know I can't just sit here all day and eat myself silly. Not to mention, I probably won't be able to get my car to the grocery store (yes, we got THAT much snow today). So I guess I will just keep fantasizing about these tasty treats for now. Since I loveeeeee buffalo chicken dip and I have been obsessed with my new found friend wanton wrappers, I thought this recipe was totally appropriate.

What you'll need:
2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
1 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles or your favorite blue cheese dressing
24 wanton wrappers

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Stir together chicken, hot sauce and butter then spoon about 1 tbsp of the mixture onto the wanton wrapper. Sprinkle a little bit of blue cheese crumbles or dressing in the wanton. Dip your finger in water and run along edges of the wrapper and fold over. Pinch together to seal and then place on to a greased baking sheet.
3. Spray lightly with cooking spray and bake for about 12- 15 minutes until they bites are golden brown and crispy

Sounds like a winner to me! Bring these morsels to a party and you will be a hit I think!



No comments:

Post a Comment