Sunday, September 7, 2014

Corn on the cob with spicy cilantro butter recipe

I am on a CRAZY corn kick lately...which I feel like maybe I am just on a permanent corn kick? I can really always go for some corn, on the cob, off the cob, doesn't even matter. This recipe though is for some real jazzed up corn on the cob and I am really hoping I can squeeze this one in before grilling/sweet corn season is over. This will be a big improvement from my boiled corn with spray butter...

What you'll need:
3 Tbsp butter at room temp
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp grated lime zest
1 red jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
4 ears of corn, husked

1. Preheat grill or grill pan to med high heat. Mix the butter with the cilantro, lime zest, jalapeno, a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
2. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and tender. Remove t

o a platter and smear with cilantro butter.

Can it get simpler than that? Hopefully I get a chance to make these tasty treats before the season ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment