Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Great Brew Ha Ha

After months of waiting the day of the Great Brew Ha Ha finally arrived! This Christmas Eric got us tickets to the beer and comedy festival known as the Great Brew Ha Ha. This festival entails hundreds of Michigan beers accompanied by acts from local comedians. What a great combination! I was so excited to mark down all of the beers that I tried but of course I forgot a pen...at one point I think I was using my car keys to poke holes in the paper so I knew what ones I tried....it goes without saying that that didn't work. So I don't have an accurate list of everything we tried (and to be honest, even if I had a pen who knows how accurate my list would have been by the end haha).








So let me paint the picture for you (since I didn't capture a good one with my phone) of what the place looked like. Imagine over 50 little booths flanked with thirsty patrons, mugs in hand, looking to get a taste of the brewery's sweet nectar. I ended up spending like 3 of my drink tickets so I could get a whole cup of my very favorite beer ever, Summit Extra Pale Ale. WORTH IT!









Smack dab in the middle of these festivities was a mechanical bull! Appropriate. The riders got more and more hilarious as the night went on of course, it was great. I just love being a in building filled with beer lovers! Hopefully we return next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment