Monday, January 6, 2014

Creamy potato salad recipe

I thought about saving the post until it was nice outside and I would actually be more likely to make it...but I just looked at the picture and my mouth it watering. So I am just going to post it now and it probably won't stay on the "on deck" list until next season.

What you'll need:
2 lb potatoes, 1 inch cubes
1/4 cup italian dressing
3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
1 tbsp chopped dill
1/2 cup mayo

1. Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes until tender.
2. Place warm potatoes in large bowl, add italian dressing and toss to coat.
3. Add eggs, celery, onions, and dill; mix lightly. Stir in mayo and refrigerate until chilled.

SO EASY! I would probably add more celery because I am obsessed with crunchy celery in potato salads, but that is just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment