Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Sweet Broiled Grapefruit

So this recipe comes from Simple & Delicious, and this is exactly how I would describe it! So simple but yet delicious. I love grapefruit on its own, and of course this preparation takes some of the “healthy” cred away from this breakfast staple. But I feel like I could defiantly see myself making this before my Saturday morning yoga sesh and feeling no remorse. And come on, how freaking good does this look??



What you’ll need:
1 grapefruit
2 Tbsp butter, softened
2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

1. Preheat broiler. Cut grapefruit in half then cut around each section to loosen fruit.
2. Top with butter. Mix cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle over fruit. Place onto baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from heat until sugar is bubbly.

This serves 2. Side note- I would probably use half the butter and sugar topping when I make this, but that’s just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment