Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Parmesan-Bacon Bubble Bread

So I dog eared this page in taste of home a while back and there are 3 different recipes for pull apart breads with various flavor combos. Now that I am revisiting the page I honestly have no idea which one caught my eye when I flagged it. They all look so good! And knowing me I saved this page with the idea that I would probably make my own modifications anyway. (The Parmesan-bacon is really speaking to me today so that’s the one I’ll go with).


What you’ll need:
1 loaf frozen bread dough thawed (16oz)
1/4 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
6 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 1/2 tsp sugar (recipe calls for, I would prob not use)

1. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; divide and shape into 16 rolls. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In a large bowl, combine the next 6 ingredients. Dip the dough pieces in melted butter, then toss with cheese mixture to coat. Stack pieces in greased 9 inch caste iron skillet.
2. Cover with kitchen towel; let rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes.

Other 2 recipes for inspirational purposes:

Pesto pull-apart bread
https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pesto-pull-apart-bread/


Chocolate bourbon pecan monkey bread
https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-bourbon-pecan-monkey-bread/?_cmp=RecipeOfTheDay&_ebid=RecipeOfTheDay1262017&_mid=185953&ehid=9BFB36D53EC8A062334BF71D11C5BD7283FBC5E7&pmcode=IT7JJZ101

No comments:

Post a Comment