Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fresh corn salsa recipe

Here we have another recipe on deck...but I think I will keep this one in my back pocket until summer time. I found this in a Food & Family magazine from this past summer and it sounds so fresh and crisp. Perfect summer dish to pass or side for a night of grilling.

What you'll need:
4 chopped tomatoes
1 cup cooked corn kernels
1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
1 finely chopped jalapeno
1/4 cup Italian dressing

1. Mix it all together. How easy is that?!

Changes I would probably make here: More corn, less tomatoes. I might add a can of black beans too.
Just my personal taste preference. I know that this says salsa, and I am sure it would be great with some chips. But I think I would eat it as a small side salad type thing. I think it would be a great dish for a potluck. Can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment